At PRO Therapy, we offer comprehensive care for a wide range of diagnoses, injuries, and conditions. Our physical therapy services are designed to quickly reduce your pain and restore your normal function. An important part of any successful physical therapy program is tailoring the program specifically to your needs and goals. We begin with gentle stretching and mild exercise. As the condition improves, our physical therapist will add new elements to your treatment plan. Other treatment options are hands-on soft tissue work along with various applications for pain relief such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation.
PRO Therapy provides many different treatment options including:
- Spine Rehabilitation Program
- Balance and Fall Prevention Program
- Wellness Program
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation & Prevention
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand Rehab
- Ankle, Foot and Knee Rehab
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation Program
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Manual and Mechanical Traction
- Kinesio Taping
- Work Related Injuries
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Treatment for Sciatica, Arthritis, and Fatigue
- Prehabilitation Program to prepare you for the best surgical outcome
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify coverage and benefits for each of our clients. PRO Therapy accepts most insurances, worker’s compensation, and is Medicare Certified. Our billing department will work closely with you to ensure understanding of your coverage and help manage your available resources.
Every patient is individually assessed and given a therapeutic program according to his or her own unique needs. The goal is to provide individualized, hands-on treatment for personalized results, and it’s been the guiding philosophy of our team of physical therapists from day one.
For more information, call 928-854-4776 today or Contact us at Lake Havasu City, AZ Center!